Here's why we're the world's #1 blog writing service...
We Know SEO
We used to be an SEO agency before pivoting to create The Content Panel. For a decade we’ve ranked with our own blog posts in some of the toughest niches in Google. Trust us. We know SEO.
We’re one of the only blog management services to include custom post topic suggestions for every post in your plan as standard. Experience the convenience of business blogging on autopilot.
Our 3,000+ blog writers for hire come from a wide range of professional backgrounds. We’re confident we have someone that can write authoritatively about any industry – including yours.
100% Original Content
We have several automated and manual plagiarism detection systems in place that allow us to guarantee that every word you order will be custom written exclusively for you (and you alone).
Rewrite Or Reject
It’s rare, but sometimes there’s just not a good fit with a writer. Let us know with 2 clicks, and we’ll get a new writer to create a new version of your blog post for you, free of charge.
We love putting our money where our mouth is. Order with confidence thanks to our iron-clad, no questions asked, 30-day money-back guarantee on all blog management plans.
Buying our blog posts is as easy as 1,2,3.
Here’s how it works
Let’s get to know each other!
Our famous five-minute sign up system will help us understand and connect with your brand. By answering a few simple questions your campaign manager will be able to get an idea of the kind of topics and writing style you’re looking for.
The information you provide isn’t set in stone, but it allows us to hit the ground running.
Our blog management plans are pay as you go monthly subscriptions that are completely customizable (no minimum contract lengths, cancel anytime).
Simply tell us how many posts you want each month, and how long they’ll be, and we’ll do the rest. It’s here that you can also tell us if you’d like us to SEO your content, include images or publish the posts on your blog for you.
- Jessica Hill
Real Estate Writer
@ The Content Panel
See how it works for yourself…
Business blogging, done better
Here’s a few of the reasons our clients trust us with their blogs.
Perfect posts from just $29.98 each
Our blog management plans are monthly, pay as you go subscriptions. With no contracts, no setup costs, and no hidden fees. If you’re looking for a long term solution, we’ll give you two months free when you pay annually.
We offer 4 different post lengths to suit brands and budgets of all shapes and sizes (starting from just $29.98 per post). Tailor your plan to suit your specific needs by choosing to receive anywhere between 1 and 50 posts each month.
Our optional upgrades start at $9.99 per post and include features such as royalty-free HD images, SEO optimization, keyword research, and even publication on your blog.
Blog posts that work as hard as you do.
No hidden fees.
No nasty surprises.
Just great content.
Professional blog writing services,
from professional blog writers
Meet the gang
- Tonia Richardson
@ The Content Panel
It’s impossible to create captivating content that’s going to engage readers unless you’re passionate about the topic. Our talent pool contains writers from a wide range of professional backgrounds with a variety of experiences and interests. Simply put, we’ve got someone qualified to write about your industry.
We have over 3,000 writers in our talent pool (which is growing by the week). We’ve worked hard to locate writers with passion and expertise in a wide variety of industries. This diversity allows us to provide industry-relevant content that’s written by professionals who know what they are talking about.
We’re exceptionally picky about who we accept into our network. Most people who apply to us out of the blue are rejected. We actively reach out to try and acquire some of the best copywriters and bloggers on the planet.
Our writers are mainly located in the USA and the UK, however, we have writers from Canada, Australia, and New Zealand in our network too.
Want to see what we can do?
Frequently asked questions
Ask us anything.
Can I order blog posts without a subscription?
Absolutely, although you’ll need to tell us what you want us to write about (topic suggestions are only included as part of our blog management subscriptions). Check out our article writing services page to see how things work.
How will you know what topics to suggest?
If you’ve not requested a specific blog post topic, your campaign manager will make suggestions for your approval.
Our campaign managers have extensive experience in the world of inbound marketing. When you join us they’ll spend a little time getting to know your brand to understand the kind of content you’re after. They may have a couple of initial questions, but they’ll make their first topic suggestions pretty quickly.
The first month you’re with us you may get a topic suggestion that you feel isn’t suitable, don’t worry this is totally normal (and they’ll give you alternatives based on your feedback).
How do I cancel?
We’re not sure why you’d want to do this. But if you do want to cancel, all it takes is two clicks from your dashboard and your subscription will be cancelled immediately.
But be warned, you’ll be back. They always come back…
What if I’m not happy with a post? Can I request edits?
Yes. If you’re not happy with a post you can simply hit the “Request Edit” button on your dashboard and tell us what you’d like changed. Each post can be revised an unlimited amount of times.
If a writer totally misses the mark and you’re still not happy with your post after revisions, then we’ll get a different writer to create a totally new post for you.
(But in all honesty, this very rarely happens)
Can I request blog posts on specific topics?
Absolutely, in fact, we strongly encourage our clients to request specific blog post topics (especially when they first sign up). With just a few clicks you’ll be able to add a post request to your dashboard ready for your campaign manager to send to our writers.
You can even submit post topics ahead of time ready for selection in the future if you like.
What if I don’t like a post topic my campaign manager has suggested?
No problem at all, simply click the reject topic button from your dashboard and they’ll send you some alternative topic suggestions within 24 hours.
Am I locked into a contract?
This is a pay as you go service, there are no contracts. You are billed month to month, and you can cancel at any time.
Can you publish the posts for me?
We sure can, in fact we have a package called “The Works” that does exactly that (and more). Our in-house web designer (who’s an expert techno wizard) will login to your blog and perfectly format your posts in your CMS. They’ll then be scheduled to be automatically published at a time that suits you.
Where can I see examples of your work?
Many brands like the outside world to think that they manage their blog in-house. As such, we keep all of our clients strictly confidential.
However, you can request a sample that is specific to your industry via our sample request form by clicking here.
Slightly less frequently asked questions
Blogging is a great way for brands to interact with new and existing customers in a light-hearted manner. It’s a method of humanizing your online presence that allows you to connect with your visitors in a casual, and engaging way.
Blogging is also a method of demonstrating to customers that you’re a key industry player. A brand that regularly devotes time to discussing and sharing valuable information is seen to be passionate about their customers (and the industry that they’re in).
However, blogging isn’t just a way to make your customers feel warm and fuzzy inside. The world’s biggest brands aren’t going to all the effort of producing regular posts purely out of the goodness of their hearts…
For example, blogging is rocket fuel for conversion rates.
“On average, SEO (blog post) leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate” – Search Engine Journal, November 2016
It’s awesome for lead generation too.
“On average, companies with blogs produce 67% more leads per month than those without blogs.” – Hubspot Research, 2015
On top of that, blogging has demonstrable traffic boosting benefits that are worthy of their own section.
(Click the question below to find out more)
It’s no secret that Google is addicted to content. The search giant uses the amount of content a website has as one of the largest indicators of its quality and authority.
The more authoritative a website is, the higher it gets placed in Google’s search results.
However, you can’t just post any old gibberish and expect to jump to the top spots. Google’s advanced algorithms are getting to the point where they can almost understand the semantic meaning behind words on a page.
In real-world terms, this means that they are now starting to evaluate content from the perspective of a human reader (instead of just looking for keywords).
These days you need a decent amount of grammatically perfect, topically relevant content on your site to even be considered for the top spots in Google’s search results.
Google prefers to see websites publish fresh content on a regular basis, so blogging once every few months simply isn’t going to cut it. It’s generally accepted in SEO circles that posting once a week is a happy minimum, but more is obviously better.
By giving Google what they want, you’re going to get in their good books (and start climbing their rankings).
“Companies that blog have over 430% more indexed pages in Google. And companies with more indexed pages get far more leads.” – Search Engine Journal, November 2016
“On average, companies with blogs produce 67% more leads per month than those without blogs.” – Hubspot
- Blogging injects personality into what can otherwise be a functional, yet faceless website. This humanization increases familiarity and builds trust (which makes visitors more likely to hand over their contact details and become a lead).
- A constant stream of high-quality content is required to maintain an active social media presence. Instead of sharing other people’s content, you can promote your own posts and claim the traffic (and the potential leads) for yourself.
- Your blog can become an authoritative resource in your niche or local area. Your visitors will be coming back time and time again looking for fresh content, and over time, some of them will inevitably turn into leads.
“Year-over-year growth in unique site traffic is 7.8 times higher for content marketing leaders compared to followers (19.7% vs 2.5%).” – Source: Aberdeen Group
- A regularly updated blog positions your business as an industry leader. By regularly covering interesting industry-specific topics your team is pre-qualified as part of an involved, knowledgeable, and caring brand (before they’ve even introduced themselves).
- Your visitors feel a closer connection to your brand with each post they read. If they found your business through a third party marketplace they are more likely to order directly from your site, reducing the amount you pay in commissions.
- Blogs provide a unique way for brands to communicate with their visitors. The comments left on posts can be an excellent source of feedback that provides a way for you to engage with new customers while building rapport with existing ones.
“On average, SEO (blog post) leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.” – Search Engine Journal
- Many consumers want to do their own research and come to their own conclusions about a brand without being sold to directly. A well-run blog allows them to get through much of the buying cycle on their own before contacting you.
- You can promote the benefits of your product or service in an indirect way. Due to the informal nature of blogging, you can also utilize the power of conversational calls-to-action (CTAs) to reduce the feeling of being “sold to”.
- The human touch provided by blog posts is a powerful sales tool which often improves conversion rates of leads generated elsewhere. When surveyed 74% of companies said that blogging increased their lead quality. (Source: Curata)
We sure can, here are some of our favorite studies and statistics.
- “On average, SEO (blog post) leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate”. – Search Engine Journal, 2016
- Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13x more likely to achieve a positive ROI on their efforts. – Hubspot Research, 2014
- B2B marketers who use blogs get 67% more leads than those that do not. – Hubspot Research, 2015
- 70-80% of users ignore paid ads and only focus on organic results [AKA blog posts]. – Search Engine Journal, 2016
- Blogs that post daily get 5X more traffic compared to those that don’t – Social Media Examiner, 2011
- 86% Of B2B Companies Are Blogging – Content Marketing Institute, 2017
- Companies that published 16+ blog posts per month got almost 3.5X more traffic than companies that published 0-4 monthly posts. – Hubspot Research, 2015
- 47% of buyers viewed 3-5 pieces of content before engaging with a sales rep. – Demand Gen, 2016
- Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website – Hubspot Research, 2015
- Once you publish 21-54 blog posts, blog traffic generation increases by up to 30% – TGC, 2017
- Blogs have been rated as the 5th most trusted source for accurate online information. – Hubspot Research, 2015
- Regularly blogging B2B companies generate 67% more sales leads than non-blogging companies. – Inside View, 2017
- 53% of marketers say blog content creation is their top inbound marketing priority. – Hubspot Research, 2017
Modern-day blogs contain all kinds of different content, from company news through to informative guides (and everything in-between). There is no problem whatsoever with mixing news and topical content on the same blog, in fact, it’s often encouraged.
In an ideal world, yes, you would be writing your own blog posts.
In reality, many brands (if not most brands) hire content writing services to manage their blog.
Anyone can pound away on a keyboard, but researching potential content marketing opportunities and writing engaging, quality content is pretty darn hard.
It’s possible that a member of your team has the talent required to write engaging posts. It’s also possible that they have enough content marketing experience to capitalize on sudden traffic opportunities and pick perfect post topics without running out of ideas.
But are they going to be able to regularly devote time to all of this whilst juggling their other work commitments?
Researching, writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting a post takes quite a long time (as you may already know).
Many brands prefer to outsource their blog management to specialists like The Content Panel. This allows their team to focus on what they’re good at, and it allows us to do what we do best.
Our writers will research your brand before starting work on your posts. They are all experienced professionals who are darn good at ensuring the tone of their work is in keeping with your brand.
To provide further guidance, our sign up form has an intuitive section that is specifically dedicated to determining your brand’s tone. When our writers use this information in conjunction with their extensive experience they usually hit the nail on the head.
We use one of the most advanced Google approved plagiarism detection services on the planet (it’s called Copyscape). It checks every single piece of content our writers submit against a database that contains literally billions of entries (which is constantly updated several times a day).
To be blunt, if even a sentence of submitted work is copied, we’ll know about it well before it reaches you.
We have a money back guarantee for the first 30 days of your subscription. Providing you have not published any of the posts we’ve written for you, we’ll refund you in full.
No questions asked.
Take a look at the not so scary fine print to see for yourself.
We have 4 different post lengths available to suit brands and budgets of all sizes. Our standard package provides 600+ words per post (which usually ends up being closer to 700 words).
We also offer packages that provide 250+, 900+, and 1200+ words per post for complete flexibility.
All of our posts conform to essential SEO principles that will give them the best possible chance of receiving organic traffic. This means that there’s no keyword stuffing or any other naughty stuff that’s going to get you in Google’s bad books.
If you have an in-house SEO team, then you can opt to tell us that you’re looking to target a specific search term or set of keywords.
If you don’t have an in-house SEO team at your disposal, don’t worry, you can use ours if you like.
With our “The Works” package our SEO gurus will perform keyword research, optimize your content, and then format it perfectly. Our web developer will then upload it to your blog (alongside an included royalty free image), perform on-page SEO, and publish it on a schedule to suit you.
All posts you receive are 100% yours, our writers and The Content Panel have no claim to them. They will not be published in any way, shape, or form by anyone else, ever.
We’ve had the occasional client we’ve had to turn away in very unusual sectors like “Goat Rental” (yes, really), but the vast majority of the time, we’ve probably got someone with the expertise required to write engagingly about your industry.