- Help Potential Homebuyers Find You. For most people, the search for real estate begins online with Google – and with a blog, you can be right there when they need you the most.
- Blogging helps you rank for keywords. Each blog post you create is another chance for your website to be indexed in Google. By posting blog articles that are not only relevant but keyword optimized, you are guaranteed to improve your rankings in search.
- Google loves consistency. When people search for information on Google, Google is designed to display for them links to high-quality, relevant, and timely content. Keeping a regularly updated blog lets Google know that your website is a trustworthy and valuable source of information to connect people with.
- Nurture and educate potential leads. Whether someone is in the market for a mortgage or a new house, the buying process typically begins long before they contact an agent. Blogging allows you to be there for potential leads at these crucial early stages, and you’ll be ready for them when they want to take the next step.
- Blogging helps you to be more social! A good presence on social media is a must for any business involved in the real estate industry. Blogs not only help you have something interesting to talk about, but they are shareable and help you grow your network.
- You can build trust over time. Whether you’re in the commercial or residential real estate business – you are dealing with people’s lives, and building trust is paramount. A regularly updated blog that provides quality information for your readers can help you build that trust over time.
- Build a relationship with your audience. The sales process takes time, and regular blogging can help you maintain relationships with prospects no matter where they are along their journey.
- Become a valuable and authoritative resource. Buyers want to be assured that you are a knowledgeable and trustworthy partner to do business with. Blogging is a great way to share a bit about your specializations, expertise, and perspective on your local real estate market.
- Help potential customers do their research. People don’t necessarily enjoy being advertised to, but they will happily read a blog if it is relevant to a question or a concern that they have about an upcoming decision. Blogs are a great way to help them with this process without sounding too ‘salesy’.
- Share your perspective. Blogs are a great place to display your expertise and unique perspective on the real estate industry in your area. When readers see that you have a point of view, they will begin to build respect for you as a leader long before they make an initial contact.
- Let visitors see your brand in action. The strongest real estate brands typically have that extra spark of personality. Blogs can help you display that in small pieces through each article that you publish.
- A channel for connection. Each blog article typically has a comments section where readers can engage with your content. This is a great way to not only grow potential leads but make connections with other experts in the real estate industry.
Access to Writers with Specialized Knowledge and a Passion for Real Estate
We have a talented pool of over 3,000 writers who have passed a rigorous onboarding process. Within this group is a select few who are knowledgeable and passionate about the real estate industry. From property management, mortgage lending, home inspectors, and agents – we’ve got you covered.
Our writers don’t just know your industry though – they know how to write about it. That means your content will not only be relevant, it’ll be engaging for your readers.
Creative and Relevant Topic Suggestions from Your Dedicated Campaign Manager
Finding inspiration for content ideas can be a challenge. We try to help you with that by pairing you with a dedicated campaign manager to help you brainstorm topics that will resonate with your audience (and perform well on Google). You are also free to make as many topic suggestions as you want – and we’ll always get your approval before we send out any brief(s) to our writing team.
Simple Process, Unlimited Revisions, and Perfect Content for Your Blog
We have a simple, 5-step process that makes creating your perfect blog content super easy! Our writers care about their work, and we offer unlimited revisions at no extra charge so that you can get exactly what you want.
Let's get to know each other
It only takes five minutes to sign up and get started with our system. We’ll start by asking you a few questions so that we can get to know your business a bit better. After that, you will be assigned to a campaign manager where they will get a feel for potential topics, writing styles, and the best writers to pair you with.
Pick your plan
We offer a ton of flexibility with our plans – empowering you to create your perfect blog package. First, you can select the number of monthly articles you would like. Next, you can let us know how long they need to be, and if you have any additional requests such as SEO optimization, keyword research, and image research.
Time for topics
At the beginning of each billing cycle, your campaign manager will be in touch with suggestions for article topics that are relevant, trending, and likely to perform well on Google. You are also welcomed to suggest your own topic ideas if you have something specific in mind. You have complete control, and we’ll always get your approval before sending the brief to our writers.
This phase is where the magic happens! Your campaign manager will hand-pick potential writers who are passionate and knowledgeable about the real estate industry. We have access to over 3,000 writers in total, and each one has been vetted, interviewed, and tested for quality by our team. Real estate is a huge topic for us, and we can guarantee that we’ve got someone with the chops to write intelligently and creatively about anything within the industry.
Publish your perfect posts
Before your article is even sent to you, our advanced plagiarism detection system goes to work and ensures that your article is 100% original. We then have one of our editors double-check your article against our own in-house quality standards. Articles typically have a 48-hour turnaround from the time we send out the brief until it’s delivered back to you for approval.
After you are totally satisfied with your original piece, your article is ready to publish. Once the article is in your hands, you have exclusive ownership over the final product; meaning you can publish, distribute, and tweak your article however you like.