Managing a fitness blog should include producing a steady flow of compelling fitness blog topics. This should include health blog ideas, gym blog post ideas, and other concepts that fit into the range of fitness blog ideas. Consistent content flow helps keep your fitness or health business relevant when people use search engines like Google, which also puts you in a better position to grow your audience and attract more followers and opportunities.
Blog management services provided by content writing businesses, including The Content Panel, can take on the hassle of brainstorming fitness blog topics for your brand. Having these intriguing ideas that people want to read about provided for you takes a lot of the stress out of managing your brand. All you have to do is write the blog posts and focus on other crucial operations that keep your business and brand running smoothly.
- The best running shoes for sprinting
Running shoe brands and designs can be more suitable than others for different activities. You can make a post about the best shoes specifically designed for sprinting.
- What you should bring with you on a hike
Sometimes we can forget important items when going on a hike. Items that can drastically improve the experience and make it more comfortable. You can curate a list of must-have items for hiking.
- Everything you need to bring to the gym
The gym can be intimidating if you’re not used to it. You can make hesitant gym-goers feel more confident by letting them know exactly what they need to bring.
- How often you should go to the gym as a beginner
Chances are, if you’ve never gone to the gym before, you may not know how frequently you should go. A blog post about this would inform readers about how often they should go, and when they should ramp up the frequency of their visits.
- Are multivitamins good for you?
Multivitamins have been a debatable topic for a while now. You can break down all the facts and myths and dissect if they’re really necessary, or who needs them the most.
- How much protein do we need?
Protein is considered one of the most vital nutrients for our health. There are many questions people would have about overconsumption, as well as questions about how to get protein from non-meat sources. You can address all of this while discussing how much protein we need.
- How to lose belly fat
This is one of the most asked questions in the fitness world. You can address certain exercises that burn belly fat, as well as what foods can help, and what foods may contribute to weight gain on your stomach.
- How to calculate your BMI (body mass index)
Many people may not be aware of the importance of BMI. It gives you insight into how healthy you are, how much weight you may need to lose. You can explain thoroughly how readers can figure out their BMI and what it means.
- What you need to know about the keto diet
The keto diet is becoming more and more popular. You can create a post answering frequently asked questions about the ketogenic diet. Many people try this diet when they should have consulted with their doctor, so you can also include similar, important information.
- How does salt affect weight loss?
Salt can have a big impact on our weight loss goals. You can discuss bloating, water weight and also the importance of consuming at least a certain amount of sodium.
- Can hormones make you gain weight?
Many people have questions about hormonal imbalances and fluctuations, and how this can potentially cause unexplained weight gain. Provide your readers with everything you know about this topic.
- The best workouts to do at home
Some people are scared of going to the gym. They may worry about being judged or feel socially conscious about potentially being in a crowded gym with little available equipment to use. This is understandable, and you can provide these readers with some workouts they can do from the comfort of their own home.
- How to meal plan on Sundays
Meal planning is becoming more and more common. Sundays are a great day to do it since it’s right before the busy work week, but you can also suggest some days that may work for people with unusual schedules. You can also talk about meals that last a while in the fridge.
- How to gain muscle mass
Sometimes when we’re being overly conscious about weight loss, we may lose muscle mass while we’re trying to lose body fat. You can inform people how to maintain a balance, as well as inform people looking to just gain muscle mass on how to do so.
- Is sugar really bad for you?
Many people assume that all sugar is bad for you, but you can discuss the difference between added sugar and natural sugar. You can also break down how much sugar we need, how much is too much, and the risks of eating too much sugar.
- Snacks that keep you full at work
Everyone gets hungry at work waiting for dinner time! You can make a list of healthy foods that will keep you full and satisfied while your readers are stuck working late at the office.
- Ways to get your 10,000 steps in
10,000 steps a day is commonly noted as a decent amount of daily exercise, especially for people who walk but don’t get exercise from other activities. You can create a list of tips on how to adjust your day to squeeze in those 10,000 steps.
- Should you buy a Fit Bit?
You can break down the pros of buying a Fit Bit. You can create a list of different fitness activities and how a Fit Bit would compliment them.
- The best apps for tracking calories
There are so many apps out there for iPhones and Androids. You can suggest calorie-tracking apps for both types of phones. You can discuss how each app works, which apps are the easiest to use, and which apps are the highest rated.
- How much weight can I lose per week?
A lot of people try to lose too much weight, much too quickly. You can discuss the serious health risks associated with losing weight too fast. You can also describe in detail how much weight each body type can healthily lose per week.
- Do men need more calories than women?
Here you can list the differences between men and women when it comes to daily calorie needs. You can describe why men may need more than women, and how much it depends on weight and age.
- How to deal with muscle soreness from exercise
Muscle soreness is extremely common for fitness enthusiasts. Likewise, it can prohibit fitness beginners from continuing with their goals. You can outline ways to deal with muscle soreness and ways to provide relief so that no one is discouraged from exercise.
- The best music for a workout
A lot of people need music to complement their workout, especially at the gym. You can provide popular workout playlists and discuss the best music to get you pumped up.
- The right footwear for hiking
Hiking can be difficult, especially if you’ve never done it before. Wearing the wrong shoes can seriously affect the experience, so you’ll want to make sure you wear the right type of footwear. You can provide your readers with a list of shoe brands you recommend.
- Beginner yoga: everything you need to know
Yoga is an excellent way to stay fit. It can seem overwhelmingly difficult to beginners though, so you can write a blog post dedicated to people looking to try yoga. You can suggest certain YouTube channels or other forms of media that teach yoga to beginners.
- How much money you can save with meal planning
Spending money on eating out or ordering take out can quickly rack up to a shocking amount. You can write a post promoting meal prep and specifically address how cost-effective it is.
- The best vs. worst types of protein you can eat
Protein comes in many forms. Some are healthier than others, and some are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. You can highlight the healthiest sources of protein in this informative post.
- Common myths about dieting
You can create a post explaining myths about dieting. You can debunk them and provide a countering fact after explaining how the myth isn’t true.
- The pros and cons of meal box services (Hello Fresh, etc)
Meal box services are a trend that saves us a lot of time by not having to go shopping. They do have some cons, however, such as not necessarily being cost-effective. You can outline these and several more pros and cons in an article about meal box services.
- Dieting on a budget
Some of your readers may be on a tight budget and eat poorly because they assume that’s all they can afford. Provide them with some info about how to diet on a budget, and what to buy when dieting on a budget.
- The best workouts for your arms
Lots of people want to improve the toning in their arms. You can list some workouts that do this the best, as well as some workouts that allow you to work on your biceps.
- The best fitness podcasts
Podcasts are wildly popular and there is a podcast out there for almost every niche. Fitness is no exception! List some of your favorite fitness podcasts in this post.
- 5 Workouts that tone your legs
Make a list for people specifically looking to lose fat on their thighs and legs. You can specifically talk about toning, and how frequently you should perform these workouts.
- 10 Meal prep containers that make your life easier
Meal prep sounds like a great idea until you realize how much packaging is involved. You can list some of the best containers on the market to store your meals, keeping them fresh and lasting all week long.
- How processed foods can affect your health
A lot of conveniences come with buying frozen or processed foods. Not to mention the lower food costs. Allow your readers to learn about how this may be affecting their health. You can also provide them with healthy alternatives to processed foods that won’t break the bank.
- Is the paleo diet legit?
It’s normal to be sceptical about a diet. While they may be trendy and it seems like they work for some people, they may not work for everyone. You can create a post about what you can eat on the paleo diet, how it works, and if it’s safe for everyone.
- How many grams of carbs should I eat a day?
There’s a difference between complex carbohydrates and simple carbohydrates. You can create a post detailing the differences between them, and how many of each kind your body needs. You can also detail which foods contain both.
- Can vegetarians lose weight more easily?
This may be a misconception, or perhaps it’s more true than you realize and vegetarians do have a weight loss advantage. You can make a post breaking down the fact and fiction about this topic.
- Should I become a vegan?
This topic is, of course, all about the individual and their needs, as well as their morals as a person. They may need some more information before making a decision such as this, and that’s what you’re here for!
- How intermittent fasting can help you lose weight
You can give your readers the lowdown on intermittent fasting. This can include if they should do it, and the best times to incorporate fasting into your daily life.
- The 5 best homemade juice recipes
Juicing is a great way to get enough fruits and vegetables in your diet. You can give your readers even more detail as to why that is, and also give them some delicious recipes they can try to make at home.
- How to lose weight from your thighs
Lots of people specifically want to lose weight from this part of their body. You can give them a list of workouts that will achieve this, as well as foods to avoid.
- Why you gain weight on your face when you age
Ageing comes with several downfalls, as we all know. You can let your readers relax by explaining exactly why your face can gain weight when you get older. Maybe you can also throw in some ways to prevent this from happening too much.
- Skincare and healthy eating
What we put into our bodies not only affects our weight but also has a major impact on the health of our skin. You can list some foods that are great for skincare, and maybe some that aren’t so good.
- How alcohol causes weight gain
Some people wonder if quitting drinking alcohol will have an impact on their weight. This can be true, so you can explain why exactly alcohol can make people gain weight, and how cutting back can change your body.
- Create a healthy shopping list as a blog post
You can create the ultimate healthy eating guide. This will influence countless readers looking for a simple list that will get them through the grocery store quickly, not mention how good it will make them feel buying nutritious foods.
- Check out this 4-week exercise plan
You can create a weekly exercise plan for your readers, this will go hand in hand with that handy shopping list you’ve created. Your audience will truly appreciate your efforts.
- How to properly detox
Detoxing can seem intimidating and many people feel like they may not be able to stick with it. You can outline some of the health benefits, how to properly detox, and if you should be doing it in the first place.
- How to keep a food journal
It’s hard to keep track of what we eat in a day. Sometimes we start doing this but get lazy and forget to add to the journal. You can highlight some ways to help your audience maintain their food journals. You can even suggest apps that may work better if they struggle with keeping up with a physical journal.
- How to create a spa setting at home
Fitness is great, but it must go hand in hand with sufficient relaxation. Provide your readers with some tips on how to create a nice, relaxing spa set-up from their very own bathroom.
- How to maintain stress and healthy eating
- Can foods like celery have negative calories?
- The 5 best natural deodorant brands
- Fun fitness activities to do with the kids
- Best motivational books for weight loss
- How to stay healthy as a busy mom
- 5 ways to exercise as a couple
- How to start running as a beginner
- How exercise helps with mental health
- 5 workouts that you can do without equipment
- Why you should consider a dance class
- 5 low carb dessert recipes
- Do I need a sports supplement?
- Why you shouldn’t eat after 8 pm
- How to help depression with exercise
- The 10 best fitness YouTubers
- Where to buy affordable fitness equipment
- Motivational quotes to help you focus on fitness
- 10 Amazing sports films that will inspire you
- How to turn your love of fitness into a career
- Can I workout while pregnant?
- How to eat well while travelling
- Why cardio is the best exercise for weight loss
- Is it okay to use second-hand fitness equipment?
- How exercise can help you live longer
- Interview a personal trainer and get their insight
- How to fit in exercise during the workweek
- What should I wear on my run?
- Is walking enough physical activity?
- The 5 best apps for tracking your steps
- Can “cheat days” ruin your fitness journey?
- How to open your gym
- How to get the most out of physical education at school
- You can run in the rain in these clothes
- The best running shoes for the gym
- How to successfully recover from a sports injury
- How can I tell if I’m dehydrated?
- The best headphones for running
- 5 accessories every enthusiastic runner needs
- 10 stretches to do before a workout
- Pros and cons of going to the gym with someone else
- Is my weight loss goal realistic?
- 10 fitness experts, you should follow on social media
- 5 food bloggers that make you crave healthy food
- How joining a team sport can improve your life
- Signs you’re working out too much
- The best outdoor exercise ideas for summer
- 5 apps that reward you for your daily steps
- 10 Treats you can have in moderation
- Mistakes to avoid as a fitness beginner