- Help Potential Homebuyers Find You. For most people, the search for real estate begins online with Google – and with a blog, you can be right there when they need you the most.
- Blogging helps you rank for keywords. Each blog post you create is another chance for your website to be indexed in Google. By posting blog articles that are not only relevant but keyword optimized, you are guaranteed to improve your rankings in search.
- Google loves consistency. When people search for information on Google, Google is designed to display for them links to high-quality, relevant, and timely content. Keeping a regularly updated blog lets Google know that your website is a trustworthy and valuable source of information to connect people with.
- Nurture and educate potential leads. Whether someone is in the market for a mortgage or a new house, the buying process typically begins long before they contact an agent. Blogging allows you to be there for potential leads at these crucial early stages, and you’ll be ready for them when they want to take the next step.
- Blogging helps you to be more social! A good presence on social media is a must for any business involved in the real estate industry. Blogs not only help you have something interesting to talk about, but they are shareable and help you grow your network.
- You can build trust over time. Whether you’re in the commercial or residential real estate business – you are dealing with people’s lives, and building trust is paramount. A regularly updated blog that provides quality information for your readers can help you build that trust over time.
- Build a relationship with your audience. The sales process takes time, and regular blogging can help you maintain relationships with prospects no matter where they are along their journey.
- Become a valuable and authoritative resource. Buyers want to be assured that you are a knowledgeable and trustworthy partner to do business with. Blogging is a great way to share a bit about your specializations, expertise, and perspective on your local real estate market.
- Help potential customers do their research. People don’t necessarily enjoy being advertised to, but they will happily read a blog if it is relevant to a question or a concern that they have about an upcoming decision. Blogs are a great way to help them with this process without sounding too ‘salesy’.
- Share your perspective. Blogs are a great place to display your expertise and unique perspective on the real estate industry in your area. When readers see that you have a point of view, they will begin to build respect for you as a leader long before they make an initial contact.
- Let visitors see your brand in action. The strongest real estate brands typically have that extra spark of personality. Blogs can help you display that in small pieces through each article that you publish.
- A channel for connection. Each blog article typically has a comments section where readers can engage with your content. This is a great way to not only grow potential leads but make connections with other experts in the real estate industry.
Access to Writers with Specialized Knowledge and a Passion for Real Estate
We have a talented pool of over 3,000 writers who have passed a rigorous onboarding process. Within this group is a select few who are knowledgeable and passionate about the real estate industry. From property management, mortgage lending, home inspectors, and agents – we’ve got you covered.
Our writers don’t just know your industry though – they know how to write about it. That means your content will not only be relevant, it’ll be engaging for your readers.
Creative and Relevant Topic Suggestions from Your Dedicated Campaign Manager
Finding inspiration for content ideas can be a challenge. We try to help you with that by pairing you with a dedicated campaign manager to help you brainstorm topics that will resonate with your audience (and perform well on Google). You are also free to make as many topic suggestions as you want – and we’ll always get your approval before we send out any brief(s) to our writing team.
Simple Process, Unlimited Revisions, and Perfect Content for Your Blog
We have a simple, 5-step process that makes creating your perfect blog content super easy! Our writers care about their work, and we offer unlimited revisions at no extra charge so that you can get exactly what you want.
Let's get to know each other
It only takes five minutes to sign up and get started with our system. We’ll start by asking you a few questions so that we can get to know your business a bit better. After that, you will be assigned to a campaign manager where they will get a feel for potential topics, writing styles, and the best writers to pair you with.
Pick your plan
We offer a ton of flexibility with our plans – empowering you to create your perfect blog package. First, you can select the number of monthly articles you would like. Next, you can let us know how long they need to be, and if you have any additional requests such as SEO optimization, keyword research, and image research.
Time for topics
At the beginning of each billing cycle, your campaign manager will be in touch with suggestions for article topics that are relevant, trending, and likely to perform well on Google. You are also welcomed to suggest your own topic ideas if you have something specific in mind. You have complete control, and we’ll always get your approval before sending the brief to our writers.
This phase is where the magic happens! Your campaign manager will hand-pick potential writers who are passionate and knowledgeable about the real estate industry. We have access to over 3,000 writers in total, and each one has been vetted, interviewed, and tested for quality by our team. Real estate is a huge topic for us, and we can guarantee that we’ve got someone with the chops to write intelligently and creatively about anything within the industry.
Publish your perfect posts
Before your article is even sent to you, our advanced plagiarism detection system goes to work and ensures that your article is 100% original. We then have one of our editors double-check your article against our own in-house quality standards. Articles typically have a 48-hour turnaround from the time we send out the brief until it’s delivered back to you for approval.
After you are totally satisfied with your original piece, your article is ready to publish. Once the article is in your hands, you have exclusive ownership over the final product; meaning you can publish, distribute, and tweak your article however you like.
Perfect Real Estate Blog Articles Starting at $29.98 Each
Blogging is a great way for brands to interact with new and existing customers in a light-hearted manner. It’s a method of humanizing your online presence that allows you to connect with your visitors in a casual, and engaging way.
Blogging is also a method of demonstrating to customers that you’re a key industry player. A brand that regularly devotes time to discussing and sharing valuable information is seen to be passionate about their customers (and the industry that they’re in).
However, blogging isn’t just a way to make your customers feel warm and fuzzy inside. The world’s biggest brands aren’t going to all the effort of producing regular posts purely out of the goodness of their hearts…
For example, blogging is rocket fuel for conversion rates.
“On average, SEO (blog post) leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate” – Search Engine Journal, November 2016
It’s awesome for lead generation too.
“On average, companies with blogs produce 67% more leads per month than those without blogs.” – Hubspot Research, 2015
On top of that, blogging has demonstrable traffic boosting benefits that are worthy of their own section.
(Click the question below to find out more)
It’s no secret that Google is addicted to content. The search giant uses the amount of content a website has as one of the largest indicators of its quality and authority.
The more authoritative a website is, the higher it gets placed in Google’s search results.
However, you can’t just post any old gibberish and expect to jump to the top spots. Google’s advanced algorithms are getting to the point where they can almost understand the semantic meaning behind words on a page.
In real-world terms, this means that they are now starting to evaluate content from the perspective of a human reader (instead of just looking for keywords).
These days you need a decent amount of grammatically perfect, topically relevant content on your site to even be considered for the top spots in Google’s search results.
Google prefers to see websites publish fresh content on a regular basis, so blogging once every few months simply isn’t going to cut it. It’s generally accepted in SEO circles that posting once a week is a happy minimum, but more is obviously better.
By giving Google what they want, you’re going to get in their good books (and start climbing their rankings).
“Companies that blog have over 430% more indexed pages in Google. And companies with more indexed pages get far more leads.” – Search Engine Journal, November 2016
We sure can, here are some of our favorite studies and statistics.
- On average, SEO (blog post) leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate”. – Search Engine Journal, 2016
- Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13x more likely to achieve a positive ROI on their efforts. – Hubspot Research, 2014
- B2B marketers who use blogs get 67% more leads than those that do not. – Hubspot Research, 2015
- 70-80% of users ignore paid ads and only focus on organic results [AKA blog posts]. – Search Engine Journal, 2016
- Blogs that post daily get 5X more traffic compared to those that don’t – Social Media Examiner, 2011
- 86% Of B2B Companies Are Blogging – Content Marketing Institute, 2017
- Companies that published 16+ blog posts per month got almost 3.5X more traffic than companies that published 0-4 monthly posts. – Hubspot Research, 2015
- 47% of buyers viewed 3-5 pieces of content before engaging with a sales rep. – Demand Gen, 2016
- Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website – Hubspot Research, 2015
- Once you publish 21-54 blog posts, blog traffic generation increases by up to 30% – TGC, 2017
- Blogs have been rated as the 5th most trusted source for accurate online information. – Hubspot Research, 2015
- Regularly blogging B2B companies generate 67% more sales leads than non-blogging companies. – Inside View, 2017
- 53% of marketers say blog content creation is their top inbound marketing priority. – Hubspot Research, 2017
Modern-day blogs contain all kinds of different content, from company news through to informative guides (and everything in-between). There is no problem whatsoever with mixing news and topical content on the same blog, in fact, it’s often encouraged.
In an ideal world, yes, you would be writing your own blog posts.
In reality, many brands (if not most brands) hire professionals to manage their blog.
Anyone can pound away on a keyboard, but researching potential content marketing opportunities and writing engaging, quality content is pretty darn hard.
It’s possible that a member of your team has the talent required to write engaging posts. It’s also possible that they have enough content marketing experience to capitalize on sudden traffic opportunities and pick perfect post topics without running out of ideas.
But are they going to be able to regularly devote time to all of this whilst juggling their other work commitments?
Researching, writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting a post takes quite a long time (as you may already know).
Many brands prefer to outsource their blog management to specialists like The Content Panel. This allows their team to focus on what they’re good at, and it allows us to do what we do best.
Absolutely, in fact, we strongly encourage our clients to request specific blog post topics (especially when they first sign up). With just a few clicks you’ll be able to add a post request to your dashboard ready for your campaign manager to send to our writers.
You can even submit post topics ahead of time ready for selection in the future if you like.
If you’ve not requested a specific blog post topic, your campaign manager will make suggestions for your approval.
Our campaign managers have extensive experience in the world of inbound marketing. When you join us they’ll spend a little time getting to know your brand to understand the kind of content you’re after. They may have a couple of initial questions, but they’ll make their first topic suggestions pretty quickly.
The first month you’re with us you may get a topic suggestion that you feel isn’t suitable, don’t worry this is totally normal (and they’ll give you alternatives based on your feedback).
No problem at all, simply click the reject topic button from your dashboard and they’ll send you some alternative topic suggestions within 24 hours.
Don’t worry, they don’t take it personally!
Our writers will research your brand before starting work on your posts. They are all experienced professionals who are darn good at ensuring the tone of their work is in keeping with your brand.
To provide further guidance, our sign up form has an intuitive section that is specifically dedicated to determining your brand’s tone. When our writers use this information in conjunction with their extensive experience they usually hit the nail on the head.
We use one of the most advanced Google approved plagiarism detection services on the planet (it’s called Copyscape). It checks every single piece of content our writers submit against a database that contains literally billions of entries (which is constantly updated several times a day).
To be blunt, if even a sentence of submitted work is copied, we’ll know about it well before it reaches you.
Our campaign managers and copywriters are pretty good at what they do – they’ll be able to identify your competitors with ease. But if you want to make doubly sure, we have a section in your dashboard where you can explicitly tell us competitors to avoid praising.
We have a money back guarantee for the first 30 days of your subscription. Providing you have not published any of the posts we’ve written for you, we’ll refund you in full.
No questions asked.
By selecting our Picture Perfect package, our designers will pick out a professional, high resolution, royalty free image for each and every post we write for you.
We have 4 different post lengths available to suit brands and budgets of all sizes. Our standard package provides 600+ words per post (which usually ends up being closer to 700 words).
We also offer packages that provide 250+, 900+, and 1200+ words per post for complete flexibility.
We sure can, in fact we have a package called “The Works” that does exactly that (and more). Our in-house web designer (who’s an expert techno wizard) will login to your blog and perfectly format your posts in your CMS. They’ll then be scheduled to be automatically published at a time that suits you.
It’s true hands-free blogging.
If you’re not happy with a post you can simply hit the “Request Edit” button on your dashboard and tell us what you’d like changed. Your campaign manager will then liaise with the writer to get your amendments actioned as a priority. Each post can be revised an unlimited amount of times.
If a writer totally misses the mark and you’re still not happy with your post after revisions, then we’ll get a different writer to create a totally new post for you.
(But in all honesty, this very rarely happens)
All of our posts conform to essential SEO principles that will give them the best possible chance of receiving organic traffic. This means that there’s no keyword stuffing or any other naughty stuff that’s going to get you in Google’s bad books.
If you have an in-house SEO team, then you can opt to tell us that you’re looking to target a specific search term or set of keywords.
If you don’t have an in-house SEO team at your disposal, don’t worry, you can use ours if you like.
With our “The Works” package our SEO gurus will perform keyword research, optimize your content, and then format it perfectly. Our web developer will then upload it to your blog (alongside an included royalty free image), perform on-page SEO, and publish it on a schedule to suit you.
All posts you receive are 100% yours, our writers and The Content Panel have no claim to them. They will not be published in any way, shape, or form by anyone else, ever.
Many brands like the outside world to think that they manage their blog in-house. As such, we keep all of our clients strictly confidential.
However, you can request a sample that is specific to your industry via our sample request form by clicking here.
Alternatively, if you can’t wait, then check out our blog. All of the content on there is written by writers from The Content Panel. It is the same standard of work that you can expect to receive.
This is a pay as you go service, there are no contracts. You are billed month to month, and you can cancel at any time.
We’re not sure why you’d want to do this. But if you do want to cancel, all it takes is two clicks from your dashboard and your subscription will be canceled immediately.
But be warned, you’ll be back. They always come back…
We love working with agencies (and offer great discounts on multiple subscriptions). To learn more about our agency plans and our white label solutions then get in touch for a quick chat by clicking here.
We have over 3,000 writers in our talent pool (which is growing by the week). We’ve worked hard to locate writers with passion and expertise in a wide variety of industries. This diversity allows us to provide industry-relevant content that’s written by professionals who know what they are talking about.
We’re exceptionally picky about who we accept into our network. Most people who apply to us out of the blue are rejected. We actively reach out to try and acquire some of the best copywriters and bloggers on the planet.
Our writers are mainly located in the USA and the UK, however, we have writers from Canada, Australia, and New Zealand in our network too.