The wedding industry is a $51 billion a year business and that number grows larger every season. Trends are always changing and parties are becoming more diverse and unique. Brides are always looking for answers to the many questions that may arise while planning a wedding. As a wedding blogger, you can assist brides on their special day by being their guide to local vendors and etiquette.
Connect to your unique audience by using your own experiences in weddings or feature real weddings on your blog to highlight the diversity of wedding planning. This will give your blog a personalized touch and attract traffic to your site. You can also support small businesses in your community by partnering with different vendors to learn more in-depth answers to many brides’ questions and increase traffic to your site and vendors’ sites.
Wedding blogging can become very time-consuming, especially in today’s rapidly changing world. That is why you should count on our blog writing service to help keep your blog up to date. From providing you with blog post ideas to helping you write your blog, our blog writing service does the hard work for you. Below you will find a list of wedding blog post ideas to get your blog off of the ground or if you need inspiration for your existing blog.
Wedding Blog Post Ideas
Below are some popular wedding blog topics ideas to share with your readers.
- You’re engaged, now what?
A guide to what comes next after saying “yes”, A timeline of events.
- Why hire a wedding planner.
Why should you hire a wedding planner? What is their job on your big day?
- How to create a wedding budget.
How to manage your money and keep track of spending.
- Finding and hiring a caterer
What type of food do they offer, cost per serving, how do they handle special dietary needs.
- To Veil or not to veil
Veil types, lengths, color trends in veils
- Which dress shapes work for your figure
Types of wedding dresses, lengths of dresses, trends
- Bridesmaids list of responsibilities
Who is responsible for which event, how to assign responsibilities
- Creating a wedding hashtag
What is a wedding hashtag? Is it easy to remember?
- Creating a personalized wedding blog
What information to include, sharing personal stories and pictures
- DJ or Band?
Which do you prefer? Pro’s and con’s of each, song choices
- Bridal Makeup Tips
Do’s and dont’s for the big day, how to avoid pancake looking makeup
- Favor ideas
What’s trending, unique favors, should you DIY?
- Guest book ideas
Unique Ideas for guest books, unusual guest book ideas.
- Indoor Or Outdoor weddings
Which venue fits your wedding style. Do you need a tent?
- DIY Centerpieces
How tall? Real candles or faux?
- Classic wedding traditions
Traditions and superstitions through time. How to add unique traditions to your wedding.
- How to address your invitations
Which salutations to use, what exactly goes in your invitation envelopes, do you pay for postage for RSVP’s
- Trendy invitation styles
Up to the minute trends in invitations, how to print the invitations yourself, what to include with your invitations.
- Bridal hairstyles
How to style your hair for the big day, how to clip your veil
- How to find your ideal venue
Descriptions of different types of venues, uncommon venues, what questions to ask the venue.
- Winter Wedding Inspiration
Featuring winter weddings, ideas to keep everyone warm.
- One dress or two?
Should you change into a reception dress? Different styles of reception dresses. Examples of complementary wedding and reception dresses.
- Wedding shoe ideas
Sneakers, flats, or heels? Styles of bridal shoes, Different colored wedding shoes.
- Should you invite children to your wedding.
How to word invitations if children are not permitted. Ways to keep children entertained at your wedding.
- Bride timeline of events
List of responsibilities for the bride with a timeline of events.
- What to expect at your dress fitting
Undergarments to wear to a fitting, how long does it take for your dress to be altered, interviewing a seamstress.
- Ceremony music
Which songs to play before, during, and after your ceremony.
- Registry needs
What you need in your registry, what not to put on your registry, accepting donations instead of gifts.
- Do you need a signature drink?
Styles of signature drinks, alcoholic or non-alcoholic? What to name your signature drink.
- Cake topper styles
What type of topper fits your cake? , unique cake topper ideas
- Cake Styles
Cake flavor combinations, Icing or Fondant? Preserving the top layer of your cake.
- Sitting chart tips
How to plan your sitting chart, types of chairs, handicap accessibility
- Bridal Shower Do’s and Dont’s
Guide to bridal shower games, Who plans the bridal shower?
- Wedding traditions from around the world
Different traditions from around the world, how to incorporate traditions in your ceremony.
- Fall Wedding Ideas
Colors for a fall wedding, venues for a fabulous fall wedding
- How to include step-children in your ceremony
Unique ways to include special family members in your ceremony
- How to hire a photographer
Must have shots, What should you ask your photographer for great pictures, How to find a photographer within your budget.
- First dance ideas
First dance song ideas, should you take dance lessons? Should it be choreographed?
- Should you write your own vows?
Inspirational quotes for your vows, How long should your vows be? Should you memorize your vows?
- Cocktail Hour
What is the cocktail hour? Should you serve food during your cocktail hour? How to transition guests from ceremony to cocktail hour.
- Should you have an open bar?
Pros and cons to having an open bar, How to cut costs and have an open bar, How to hire a bartender, how to let guests know that the wedding will be non-alcoholic. Non-alcoholic drink ideas.
- How to find an officiant
Should you have friends as officiants, Courthouse weddings, Which questions to ask your officiant.
- Honeymoon Destination Ideas
Where to go on your honeymoon, Setting up a honeymoon budget, how to ask for honeymoon donations. How to plan a staycation for the honeymoon.
- Honeymoon Outfit Ideas
Honeymoon Lingerie, Swimwear to wear on your honeymoon, Outfit Ideas according to destination.
- Keeping guests comfortable during a summer wedding
Tent options for a summer wedding, Unique ideas for summer wedding favors, Cute bug spray stations for your outdoor wedding
- Religious preferences
Different religious wedding traditions, How to have a nondenominational ceremony.
- Choosing your wedding color
Popular colors per season, Unique color combinations
- Flowergirl style ideas
Flowergirl basket ideas, Flowergirl dresses, Flower petal alternatives for your flower girl
- Do you want a formal or informal wedding?
Benefits to both, planning guidelines for both styles of weddings.
- Real or fake flowers?
How to hire a florist, Using real flowers versus using fake flowers, What to do with the flowers afterward.
50 More Wedding Blog Post Ideas
- Ringbearer ideas
- Who makes a toast at your wedding
- Groom/Bride Gift Ideas
- What is the difference between a maid of honor and a matron of honor?
- Songs that get everyone dancing
- Unique Centerpiece Ideas
- Do you need a calligrapher?
- Wedding party make up tips
- Who pays for what?
- What to pack in an emergency wedding day kit.
- Favorite songs to walk down the aisle
- How to include your pet in your wedding
- What is a grooms cake and should you have one
- Preserving your wedding dress
- Inspirational readings for your wedding
- Should you have a dessert bar
- Alternative to cake ideas
- Photobooth ideas
- Different procession types
- Should you have a buffet or a sit-down dinner?
- What to expect during the wedding rehearsal
- Fun ideas to propose to your bridesmaids
- How to propose to the groom
- End of night exit ideas
- Bachelorette party ideas
- How to glam up your dancefloor
- Dealing with the unexpected on your wedding day
- Father-daughter dance ideas
- How to book hotels for your wedding guests
- Who to choose to be in your wedding party
- Unique wedding dress color ideas
- Bridesmaids dresses to love
- How to honor a family member that has passed
- Rehearsal dinner ideas
- How to keep your wedding environmentally friendly
- How to plan a destination bachelorette
- Should you have disposable cameras as favors
- Reading the fine print in vendor contracts
- An interview with a wedding planner
- Being an organized bride
- Bridal planner review
- Timeline on the big day
- Groomsmen gift ideas
- Types of tuxes
- LBGTQ weddings
- When a vendor refuses to work with you
- How to settle bridesmaid disagreements
- Kicking someone out of your wedding
- Who handles the cleanup?
- When to send out thank you cards