If you run a beauty business, you know exactly how important having a blog can be. In addition to adding to the exposure of your company, a high-quality beauty blog will help you earn the trust of your customers. However, it can be difficult to come up with new, interesting topics ideas every week.
Luckily, we’re here to help. With our 100 beauty blog post ideas, you’ll never run the risk of not knowing what to write about ever again. Still, even if we provide you with the topics, blogging takes time you may not have. If that’s the case, check out our blog writing services, where we do the hard work for you.
50 Beauty Blog Post Examples to Inspire You
- How are Eurocentric Beauty Standards Harming POC
It’s integral to remain critical of beauty standards that have been causing harm to people of color for decades. With topics such as this one, you can spread awareness of the problems people of color face in the beauty industry.
- Vacation Beauty Essentials
Everyone tends to pack way too many beauty products when going on a trip. In this blog post, you can talk about the beauty essentials your readers will actually use while on vacation.
- Following an Influencer’s Beauty Routine for a Day
Nowadays, a lot of influencers share their daily beauty routines online. You can pick a few of the most popular beauty influencers and make a series where you try out and compare those routines.
- X Skincare Tips for Winter/Summer
Many people don’t know they should change their beauty products seasonally. Help your readers adapt their skincare routines for winter or summer.
- DIY Face Masks for Clear Skin
Try out various DIY face masks and write about your experience. You probably already have all the ingredients you need in your kitchen, and you can even experiment and make a unique concoction.
- Tips to Figure Out Your Skin Type
People often look to online sources when it comes to determining their skin type. Help your readers discover whether they have oily, dry, or combination skin and which products work for their skin type.
- Hairstyle Ideas for Bad Hair Days
Just because your hair is dirty doesn’t mean you can’t look good. Try out a few hairstyles that work on greasy hair, and write about the ones you like the most.
- Holy Grail Products
Everyone has holy grail products they swear by. Make a list of your favorites, and share them with your readers. Opt for makeup, skincare, or haircare – the choice is yours.
- Useful Beauty Tips from an Expert
Turn to beauty experts for some help. Find an expert you like and look into what they recommend. You can even interview them and talk more in-depth about their opinions.
- An Affordable but Effective Drugstore Skincare Routine
When writing for a beauty blog, you should cater to all audiences. There is no better way to do so than writing about affordable skincare that is just as effective as the expensive stuff.
- How to Choose the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Face Shape
Choosing a hairstyle can be tricky. Help your readers out by writing about hairstyle do’s and don’ts according to their face shape.
- Habits You Should Drop by 30 That Your Skin Will Thank You For
When we’re young, it seems as though no matter what we do to our skin, it bounces back. Still, the habits we form while young may harm our skin in the future. Write about habits our skin will thank us for dropping before 30.
- Get Ready/Unready with Me
Get ready with me blog posts are quite common, but they are loved by readers all over the world. Allow your audience to take a few steps in your shoes by showing them which products you use to get ready for your day.
- X CBD Skin Care Products You Should Try
CBD skincare products are more popular than ever. Help your audience choose the right ones for their skin type by sharing CBD skincare products you love with them.
- 10-minute Makeup Routine
If you’ve mastered the 10-minute makeup routine, share it with your audience. This type of blog post will attract people who are on the go but still wish to look and feel their best.
- Skincare Tips South Korean Women Swear By
South Korean skincare is known to be among the best in the world. Write about common beauty practices South Korean women swear by, but your readers probably don’t know much about.
- Makeup Looks Inspired by Movie Characters
If you want to spice up your content, try incorporating beauty with popular movies, books, or TV shows. One way to do so is by recreating movie makeup looks that have caught your eye.
- Which Colors Suit You Based on Your Undertone
Skin undertones play a huge part in whether a certain color suits us. Talk your audience through what undertones are and why they should keep theirs in mind when choosing a blush or a lipstick shade.
- Trying a Beauty Product for a Month
Reviewing popular products is always a good idea, as many people look at online reviews before making a purchase. However, make sure to take enough time to truly try the product out before recommending it to your audience.
- Unique Ways to Market Your Beauty Product
Write about marketing tactics you find interesting. Look at a few beauty brands that have a good marketing strategy, and try to find what they have in common.
- Zoom Makeup – How to Make Your Face Look Good on Camera
Zoom meetings are the new norm. Show your audience how to look good and feel confident while on camera.
- What Is Glass Skin and How Can You Achieve It?
Glass skin is the term used to describe a poreless, hydrated, healthy-looking complexion. Let your readers know how they can achieve this popular Korean trend.
- How to Pamper Your Skin After a Long Week
Everyone needs a good pampering once in a while. Write about pampering tips and tricks that will help your readers feel rejuvenated after a long week.
- Biggest Skincare Mistakes That Are Causing You Acne
Acne is a common problem among teenagers, as well as many adults. Help your readers by writing about common acne-causing skincare mistakes they may be doing.
- Overly Hyped Makeup Products You Should Avoid
There must be a few popular makeup products you just don’t get the hype for. Write about those products and recommend a few alternatives you think are better than the overhyped (and probably overpriced) option.
- Beauty Gift Ideas for Christmas
Everyone has at least one skincare, haircare, or makeup lover in their life. Make a list of products that can be a great addition to any Christmas gift. Bonus topic – beauty stocking stuffers for under $10.
- What is Causing Your Blackheads and What You Can Do to Treat Them
Blackheads can be quite an obnoxious, persistent problem. Help your readers by writing about what can cause this skin issue and what they can do to prevent them in the future.
- Skincare Regime to Combat Oily Skin
Although all skin types have their own set of challenges, oily skin can be the trickiest to manage. Share skincare products you love that help combat oily skin, especially if you have this skin type as well.
- Organic Makeup Products You Should Try
Your beauty blog is a great place to spread awareness of the causes you support. If you prefer using organic, vegan makeup, write about it for your audience. Let them know which products they should try and make the switch from harmful chemicals easier for them.
- Tip and Tricks for Taking Care of Dyed Hair
Hair dye can cause quite a bit of damage. Let your readers know how to prevent further damaging their hair by sharing your favorite tips and tricks for dyed hair.
- Where to Buy High-Quality Hair Extensions
For a hair extension newbie, the hair market can be a confusing place. Help your readers find high-quality extensions, no matter if they are looking for synthetic or real hair.
- The Best Hair Oils for Dry Hair
Hair tends to be more brittle and dry during the colder months. That’s why the winter season is the perfect time to write about hair oils that you love for keeping hair shiny and soft.
- How to Prevent Your Nails from Breaking
When writing about beauty, many bloggers forget about nail care. Don’t make the same mistake and attract new readers looking for information on how to keep their nails healthy and prevent nail damage.
- Underhyped Beauty Products You Should Try
Not every beauty product gets the hype they deserve. Use your platform to promote products you love but don’t see enough people praising online. That way, you can help small businesses find new customers and help your audience find their new holy grail items.
- A Guest Post from a Fellow Beauty Blogger
Don’t look at other beauty bloggers as competition. Rather, see them as a source of inspiration. Ask a blogger you admire to guest post on your blog and return the favor by writing for them as well.
- Unique Perfumes for the Workplace
Not every perfume is appropriate for the office. Make a list of popular perfumes that give off a confident, mature vibe without being too sweet and overpowering.
- TikTok Beauty Trends That Are Worth the Hype
If you can’t think of an idea for your next blog post, look no further than TikTok. The popular app is often the place where viral beauty trends originate. Try out the newest viral trend and report your findings to your audience.
- What is Dermarolling and is it Good for Your Skin
Is dermarolling just another fad, or does it help combat skin issues? Write about the research, as well as your personal experience with dermarolling and whether you recommend the procedure to your audience.
- Beauty Standards We Should Leave Behind
The beauty industry has become more progressive than ever. However, there are still quite a few harmful beauty standards we should leave behind. Write about how beauty standards can harm individuals and how we can overcome this problem.
- Beginners Guide to a Minimalist Skincare Products
Introduce your audience to the minimalist skincare movement. Talk about various multi-purpose products you love. Additionally, let them know how they can streamline their skincare routine so that it’s both quick and efficient.
- Beauty Products Review and Giveaway
Beauty product reviews are nothing new in the blogging world. However, a great way to make them more interesting for your audience is by including a giveaway of the product. That way, a few of your readers can try the products you loved themselves.
- Interview a Beauty Influencer
Find an influencer that is just as passionate about beauty as you are and interview them. Ask them about their favorite skincare products, their makeup routine, and whether they have a few beauty secrets to share with your audience.
- Are Essential Oils Truly Good for Your Skin?
There is a lot of misinformation regarding essential oils online. Help your readers understand exactly which essential oils their beauty routine can benefit from, as well as when and how to use them.
- The Benefits of Sleep for Your Skin, Hair, and Nails
Although everyone knows sleep is beneficial, not many people know exactly how it helps your body recover. Write about the various proven benefits a good sleep schedule has on the whole body, inside and out.
- Easy Nail Art Tutorials
Pick a nail art pattern you like and write a step-by-step guide on how to achieve it. It’s best to include pictures of each step, as well as an explanation of what you’re doing in that step.
- The Perfect Red Lipstick for Your Skin Shade
One of the most common problems of women everywhere is finding a perfect red lipstick shade. Aid your readers by choosing a few lipstick shades to recommend for various skin tones and undertones.
- Beauty Apps You Should Be Using
Nowadays, there’s an app for everything, including skincare and makeup. Write about the most popular beauty apps and what you like and dislike about them.
- Best Home Remedies for Acne
Plenty of people don’t know that the household items they have in their cupboards can help them fight acne. Write about the powers of apple cider vinegar, aspirin, and other acne remedies your readers probably already own.
- Why You Should Not Dye Your Hair at Home
While it’s quite common nowadays to dye your hair at home, it can be quite disastrous if not done properly. Talk about the difference between dying your hair yourself and going to a professional to get it done.
- Makeup Looks that Compliment Hooded Eyes
Not every makeup look suits every eye shape. Write about various eye shapes and what the reader can do to accentuate the beauty of their natural shape with the help of makeup.
50 More Unique Beauty Blog Post Ideas
- Lessen the Appearance of Your Dark Circles with Items You Have in Your Kitchen
- Best Makeup Items Under $20
- Makeup Hacks You Use Every Day
- How You Can Make Short Hair Look More Feminine
- Festive Holiday Makeup Looks
- X Different Ways to Apply Blush
- Beauty Benefits of a Daily Yoga Routine
- The Benefits of Aromatherapy
- How to Use Less Plastic in Your Beauty Routine
- Why Causes an Eczema Flare-Up in the Winter
- What Causes Stretch Marks and How You Can Prevent Them
- Foods to Avoid if You Want Whiter Teeth
- Colors that Complement Gray Hair
- Beauty Brands that Test on Animals and Why You Should Avoid Them
- X Protective Hairstyles for Black Hair
- What You Should Know Before Getting Plastic Surgery
- Tips and Tricks for Even Self-Tanner Application
- The Pros and Cons of Co-Washing
- Grooming Tips for Men
- Post-Workout Skincare Routine Tips
- Authentic Indian Natural Skin Remedies
- How to Prevent Dry Hands This Winter
- Dry Body Brushing for Soft Skin
- Unusual Uses of Baking Soda in Your Beauty Routine
- Makeup Mistakes That Are Making You Look Older
- The Benefits of Shea Butter for Hair and Skin
- X Natural Treatments That Prevent Hair Loss
- Ingredients You Should Avoid in Your Skincare
- X Ways to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
- What are Strawberry Legs and How You Can Treat Them
- Dandruff – Causes and Treatment Options
- What is Electrolysis and How is it Different from Laser Treatment
- Why You Should Wash Your Grease-Prone Hair Less
- X High Coverage Foundations That Can Cover Scars and Tattoos
- How Can Dry Oil Help Your Beauty Routine
- This or That – Regular Foundation or a BB Cream
- A Food Intolerance May Be the Cause of Your Acne
- Beach Day Skincare Essentials
- Natural Lip Balm Recipes You Can Make at Home
- The 10-Step Korean Skincare Routine Explained
- How to Treat Rosacea at Home
- Favorite Items in Your Makeup Collection
- The Benefits of Vitamin E for Your Skin and Hair
- Shaving Tips to Prevent Razor Burn
- Makeup Tips to Make You Look More Rested
- X Tips for an At-Home Pedicure
- Best Fragrances for Women/Men Under $X
- Long Hair Maintenance Tips for Men
- How to Look Your Best on a Budget
- Tips for Looking Your Best in Selfies